WHAT WE NEED
Panco Management is always looking for dedicated Painter to join our team. Our Painters are essential to our turnover process and keeping the property looking brilliant. We are looking for outgoing, team players that have exceptional time management and professionalism.
- To be able to operate machinery to complete the job
- To report all actual and potential problems, including potential liability and workplace hazards, to the Maintenance Supervisor promptly
- Be available to work weekends
- To be able to climb ladders and perform essential functions at height in excess of 10 feet
- Responsible for the continuous, routine prep and painting of both the exterior and the interior of the property
- Perform preventive maintenance on painting equipment such a sprayers, ladders, rollers, and brushes to keep them clean and neat condition
- To inform the Maintenance Supervisor of equipment and supply needs in a timely manner.
- Assist Maintenance Team with snow removal (If applicable)
- To perform the all duties assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor, or the Property Manager
- Excellent communication, and organizational skills
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- To be able to climb ladders to a height in excess of 10 feet
- To lift and carry weight up to 45 lbs. without assistance.