WHAT WE NEED
Panco Management is always looking for enthusiastic Leasing Consultants to join our team. Our Leasing Consultants are on the front lines and are expected to possess brilliant customer service skills to better assist customers and residents daily. We are looking for outgoing, team players that have exceptional written and verbal skills. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs is a plus!
- Greets visitors and determines if the community meets the client’s qualifications
- Effectively explains all lease and community policies to new and current residents
- Accurately and efficiently prepares and assists with all leasing paperwork (i.e. applications, lease agreements and addenda, employment and credit checks, and lease move-in packets)
- Collects security deposits, rent and all other funds associated with resident moves
- Completes service requests and communicates to maintenance department
- Supports the overall marketing efforts and offers input and suggestions in regards to promotions, advertisements, etc.
- Maintains an accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the community and surrounding market, particularly in areas such as rent and pricing information, vacancies, apartment availability, lease expirations, square footage, etc.
- Understands and complies with state landlord-tenant Fair Housing laws and standards
- Inspects all vacant apartments on a regular basis to ensure they are ready to show to prospective residents
- Maintains current resident files
- Attends and participates in training seminars when requested
- Prepares weekly market survey report for supervisors
- Demonstrate proficiency in working with computers including Microsoft Word Processing, Excel, calendar management, software/database, and social media
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Prior experience in leasing, sales or hospitality